BAHASA INGGRIS PERTEMUAN KE 4 KELAS 7

SILAHKAN CATAT DIBUKU CATATAN

Dialog Introducing Oneself

Gilang : Excuse me. I don’t think we have met, I’m Gilang. 

Nando : Hello. I’m Nando. I am your new neighbor. 

Gilang : Oh really?. You move to the house next to me, aren't you?

Nando : Yes it is. Please come to my house this afternoon. I baked some cookies.

Gilang : Sure! Thanks. Nice to know you Nando.

Nando : Nice to know you too Gilang.

 

Dialogue THANKING

Bagus  : Arif, I gotta go now.

Arif     : But the party’s just started, Bagus.

Bagus : I know. But I have to get up very early tomorrow. Thanks a lot for this amazing party.

Arif     : You’re welcome. I may throw another one next week.

Bagus : That would be great. Your parties are famous all around the campus.

Arif     : Make sure you are free next Sunday.

Bagus : I will. Thanks again, man. See you tomorrow.

 

Dialogue I Expressing Apology

Toni     : Excuse me for being late to work.

Jill        : Where have you been?

Toni     : My car broke down.

Jill        : That's too bad. Please try to fix it so that it doesn't happen again.

Toni     : Yes, I'll work on it.

Jill        : Thank you, have a seat. We are working on the new project 

Toni     : Great! Fill me in.



SILAHKAN KERJAKAN SOAL DIBAWAH INI DENGAN MENGKLIK LINK DIBAWAH

KERJAKAN SOAL DISINI


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAHASA INGGRIS PERTEMUAN KE 7 UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER